Ranya Dally is a rising star in the world of female bodybuilding and fitness modeling. The San Diego native has amassed a substantial social media following and works with major brands thanks to her striking physique and inspiring journey in strength sports.
About Ranya Dally Ranya Dally was born on October 1, 1997 in San Diego, California, where she continues to be based (Ranya Dally Hospitality Professional). At 5’3” tall, she competes around 145 lbs with measurements of 36-28-40 inches according to ifbbmuscle.com. Dally is known for her muscular yet feminine figure.
Ranya’s Fitness Journey
Dally fell in love with fitness during her childhood as a competitive dancer, sharing that “fitness has always been a huge part” of her life (YouTube, Molly Stewart). She got into lifting weights a few years ago to gain muscle and transform her physique.
Her training style centers around heavy lifting with high volume to promote muscle growth. In one video, Dally breaks down her demanding leg day routine which includes barbell squats, lunges, leg presses, and stiff leg deadlifts among other moves (YouTube, Reel Muscle). She also prioritizes shoulder and arm training to build up her eye-catching biceps, delts, and back.
Dally takes a clean eating approach focused on getting enough protein to support muscle growth. Some of her go-to foods are chicken, salmon, rice, vegetables, and healthy fats like avocado and nuts (Solin Stream). She also uses supplements from Cutler Nutrition according to her Instagram.
Ranya Dally on Social Media
With her striking muscles and motivational fitness posts, Ranya Dally has developed a substantial social media fanbase. As of December 2022, she has over 570K Instagram followers and 772K TikTok followers. Some of her top Instagram posts highlight her shredded physique in bikinis as well as intense lifting videos. YouTube videos of her intense gym sessions also regularly receive hundreds of thousands of views. Dally uses her platforms not only to showcase her own progress but to inspire other women in fitness as well. She is active on Twitter and has a Facebook fan page in addition to the above platforms.
Top 5 Recommended Ranya Dally Videos
- Ranya Dally – Leg Day at the NEW Dragon’s Lair (YouTube, Reel Muscle) This video documents an intense leg workout by Dally in former Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler’s gym, showing her strength on machines like the hip thrust and leg press.
- Ranya Dally – Power Leg Day (YouTube, Reel Muscle) One of her most popular YouTube videos with over 400K views displays her squatting huge weight for reps and other challenging leg exercises.
- Ranya Dally workout with skinny kid (YouTube, Dude Random) This entertaining CrossFit-style workout shows Dally easily manhandling a skinny male training partner, curling and rowing him with ease to showcase her strength.
- Ranya Dally and Julia Fory Arms Measurements (YouTube, Dude Random) Dally and another female bodybuilder measure their impressive arm sizes in this popular clip.
- HOW DID RANYA DALLY CONQUER HER SHAPE? (YouTube, THESARADAS) This video details how Dally built her fit and muscular frame through years of hard work and dedication to diet and training.
Ranya Dally Gymshark Collaboration
As she has exploded in popularity, Ranya Dally has secured sponsorships from major fitness apparel companies. Most notably, she has an ongoing partnership with Gymshark highlighted across her social platforms. She creates sponsored content and likely gets branded apparel to support her training. This collaboration has no doubt played a key role in boosting her reputation in the fitness influencer space.
10 FAQs about Ranya Dally
- How old is Ranya Dally? According to multiple sources, Ranya Dally is 25 years old as of late 2022, born October 1, 1997.
- Where does she live? Dally is based in San Diego, California where she was born and raised as well as being the location for much of her sponsored content (Ranya Dally Hospitality Professional).
- What is Ranya Dally’s height and weight? At 5 feet 3 inches tall, Dally competes around 145 pounds on stage and is offseason around 150-160 lbs based on estimates (ifbbmuscle.com).
- What are Ranya Dally’s body measurements? Her reported measurements are 36-28-40 inches at roughly 145 pounds bodyweight (ifbbmuscle.com).
- Is Ranya Dally natural or enhanced? There is no definitive evidence regarding whether Dally uses any PEDs. Her physique and lifts are exceptional but could potentially be attained naturally by some women with elite genetics through years of hard training.
- What competitions has Ranya done? As of late 2022, Ranya Dally has not yet competed officially in bodybuilding or physique competitions. She remains focused on growing her physique and popularity on social media.
- What gym does Ranya train at? Dally shares much of her training content from the Dragon’s Lair gym owned by ex-Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler in Las Vegas where she has filmed sponsored content (YouTube, Reel Muscle).
- What workout split does Ranya follow? In videos and interviews, Dally has shared that she trains most muscle groups 2 times per week, with a focus on lower body and upper body days. She is known for her demanding high volume leg workouts in particular.
- What is Ranya Dally’s daily diet? While her exact current diet is unknown, Ranya emphasizes consuming enough protein daily from clean sources like chicken, fish, eggs and Greek yogurt based on her videos and posts. She limits processed food and unnecessary fat/carbs.
- How can I contact Ranya Dally? Ranya Dally can be contacted via email (email@example.com) as shown in her YouTube about section or by direct messaging her active Instagram account @ranyamdally.
HOW DID RANYA DALLY CONQUER HER SHAPE? (Workout Routine)
Barbell Row: A back exercise requiring attention during execution.
Barbell row is a back exercise that necessitates focus and proper execution. It is an effective compound movement for building muscle strength and size in the back muscles, particularly the lats, rhomboids, and traps.
Importance of Proper Execution
Proper execution of the barbell row is crucial to avoid injury and ensure maximum muscle engagement. The exercise involves pulling the barbell towards the chest while maintaining a controlled and stable movement.
Tips for Performing Barbell Row
- Use a barbell with an appropriate weight for your fitness level.
- Set up a barbell row station with a sturdy bench or rack.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend your knees slightly.
- Grasp the barbell with an overhand grip, about shoulder-width apart.
- Pull the barbell towards your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body and your back straight.
- Pause for a moment when the barbell is close to your chest, then slowly lower it back to the starting position.
- Maintain a steady pace throughout the exercise, focusing on engaging your back muscles.
Barbell row is a crucial back exercise that requires attention to detail during execution. By ensuring proper form and technique, you can maximize muscle engagement and reduce the risk of injury. Incorporate barbell rows into your workout routine to build strength and size in your back muscles.
Leg Press: Important exercise for quadriceps development
The leg press is a vital exercise for quadriceps development. It targets the quadriceps muscles, which are the large muscles at the front of the thigh. These muscles are responsible for knee extension and are a key component of lower body strength and function.
How to perform a leg press
- Sit on the leg press machine with your back firmly against the pad and your feet placed on the platform.
- Push the platform away from you, straightening your legs until they are fully extended.
- Slowly lower the platform back towards your chest, bending at the knees.
- Repeat the movement for the desired number of repetitions.
Benefits of leg press
- Strengthens the quadriceps muscles.
- Helps to improve leg strength and overall lower body performance.
- Can be adjusted to target different parts of the quadriceps muscles.
- Reduces the risk of injury compared to squats, as the movement is done in a controlled machine.
In conclusion, the leg press is an important exercise for quadriceps development and should be included in any leg workout routine. It provides a safe and effective way to build strength and muscle mass in the quadriceps muscles, which are crucial for overall lower body performance.
Overhead Press: A Standing Exercise Engaging Lower Back Muscles
The overhead press is a standing exercise that primarily targets the deltoid muscles in the shoulders, but also engages the lower back muscles. This exercise is essential for overall upper body strength and stability. To perform the overhead press, follow these steps:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a barbell at shoulder height with an overhand grip.
- Press the barbell straight up overhead, keeping your arms fully extended and your core engaged.
- Lower the barbell back down to your shoulders, maintaining control throughout the movement.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps and sets.
It is important to maintain proper form and engage your core throughout the exercise to prevent injury and ensure that your lower back muscles are effectively engaged. The overhead press is a versatile exercise that can be adjusted for different fitness levels by changing the weight of the barbell and the range of motion.
🏋️ Deadlift: Heavy exercise for strength and muscle engagement
The deadlift is a compound exercise that targets multiple muscle groups, making it a crucial movement for overall strength and muscle engagement. It primarily works the lower back, glutes, and hamstrings, but also engages the upper back, traps, and arms.
To perform a deadlift correctly, follow these steps:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a barbell with an overhand grip.
- Bend your knees slightly and hinge at the hips, keeping your back straight.
- Lower the barbell to your shins, maintaining a tight core and neutral spine.
- Push through your heels to stand upright, pulling the barbell up until it’s against your thighs.
- Lower the barbell back to the starting position and repeat.
Deadlifts are an essential exercise for those looking to improve their strength, build muscle mass, and enhance overall physical performance. Remember to use proper form and progressively increase weight to avoid injury.
Glute Kickback Machine: Isolation Exercise for Glute Development
The Glute Kickback Machine is an isolation exercise specifically designed to target and develop the glute muscles. This machine-based exercise isolates the glutes, allowing for focused and effective development of this muscle group.
Benefits of Glute Kickback Machine
- Targets the glute muscles, providing a focused and effective workout
- Isolation exercise, allowing for precise muscle engagement
- Suitable for individuals of all fitness levels
- Can be easily incorporated into a strength training routine
To perform the Glute Kickback Machine, follow these steps:
- Set up the machine and adjust the seat to your height.
- Place one foot on the foot pad and grasp the handles for stability.
- Bend your working leg at the knee, keeping your foot flexed and your toes pointed downward.
- Slowly lift your leg backward, engaging your glute muscles.
- Extend your leg until it is fully extended, and then slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions and sets.
Remember to maintain proper form throughout the exercise, keeping your back straight and your core engaged.
Incorporate the Glute Kickback Machine into your workout routine to effectively target and develop your glute muscles.
🏋️ Barbell Squat: Exercise for Lower Limb Development and Physical Conditioning
The barbell squat is a fundamental lower body exercise that targets the quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, and lower back muscles. It is a compound movement that helps develop lower limb strength, power, and physical conditioning. This exercise is performed by standing with the barbell on the shoulders, with feet shoulder-width apart, and lowering the body by bending the knees and hips until the thighs are parallel to the ground. Then, pushing through the heels to return to the starting position.
- Lower Limb Development: The barbell squat works multiple lower body muscles, leading to increased strength and size.
- Physical Conditioning: This exercise improves cardiovascular endurance, muscle endurance, and overall fitness.
- Functional Strength: The squat is a functional movement pattern that translates to everyday activities like standing up from a chair or lifting heavy objects.
- Core Strength: The barbell squat engages the core muscles, improving stability and balance.
🚧 Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Knees Caving In: Keep the knees tracking over the toes and avoid allowing the knees to cave in.
- Excessive Forward Lean: Maintain an upright posture and avoid leaning too far forward.
- Too Much Weight: Start with a manageable weight and gradually increase as form improves.
The barbell squat is a versatile and essential exercise for lower limb development and physical conditioning. It is a staple in many strength training programs and can be adjusted to suit different fitness levels and goals. Proper form and technique are crucial to avoid injury and maximize the benefits of this exercise.
At just 25 years old, Ranya Dally has already made huge waves and built an impressive brand for herself in the fitness industry. With her one-of-a-kind muscle-bound yet feminine physique, she stands out from the crowd. If she continues to leverage her social media popularity and pursue high-level sponsorships, Ranya has the potential to become of one the top female fitness influencers and potentially compete on the pro stages. Her future certainly looks bright and her hundreds of thousands of motivated online supporters can’t wait to see what’s next.