How to Setup Integration of Clickup with Slack?
- Navigate to the Intercom App Store.
- Set up the ClickUp integration.
- In your email, open the Intercom Details sidebar.
- In the right sidebar, click customize.
- Include ClickUp
- Authorize and link your Workspaces by following the login procedures.
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Connecting an existing task
Link one or more tasks to an Intercom chat to swiftly get into the task or follow its progress.
- Look up the task’s name.
- Choose a task.
- Your assignment has now been linked!
MAKING A NEW TASK
You may save time by generating new tasks in ClickUp without leaving your email!
- Select Create New Task.
- Choose from a recent List or perform a search for one.
- Give the job a title and a description.
- Click the Save button
CONFIGURING A DEFAULT LIST
Do you have a list to which you constantly add new tasks? Make it your default List for easier access.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Create a Default List
- Select a recent List or search for a List.
ACCESSING AN ASSOCIATED TASK
When you link or create a ticket to a task, it will automatically add a link to the Intercom conversation in your ClickUp task, so you can quickly get back into action.
Do you have any ideas for the Intercom Integration? We’d love to know about them!