Jamstack Conf is for engineers, web architects, technology leaders, and digital agencies who are embracing the next evolution of modern web development architecture. Join the global community on Nov 7-8 virtually or in-person for what’s planned to be the largest Jamstack Conference to date!
Save the date today to stay on top of announcements and receive 20% off on your ticket as soon as they are released!
Top 3 Modern Tech Stack to Learn – Read Here
Avoid this at Jamstack Conf or You’ll Be Kicked:
- Violent threats or language.
- Discriminatory or derogatory jokes and language.
- Disrespecting people’s stated pronouns and gender identity, or current name.
- Posting sexually explicit or violent material.
- Posting, or threatening to post, people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Insults, especially those using discriminatory terms or slurs.
- Behavior that could be perceived as sexual attention.
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behaviors.
If soeone has said or done something that violates this code of conduct, please refer to the Resolving Code of Conduct Violations section.
Discord Code of Conduct
- Written communication is easy to misinterpret. Ask for clarification before jumping to conclusions.
- Respect and use the correct pronouns for people when referring to them. Ask if you are not sure.
- Respect people’s boundaries, don’t dm or continue to interact with people if they have asked you not to.
- Do not spam or solicit other participants
- Consider thoughtful use of discussion threads to help keep useful conversations focussed
- Limit your use of `@channel` and `@here` as this notifies everyone across global timezones.
- Select the most appropriate channel for your conversation and avoid reposting the same messages across many channels in ways which may feel spammy.